Feedback Dynamics Workshop
We recently conducted workshop on Feedback Dynamics for our clients in Manila. It was an awesome and enjoyable experience. Feedback dynamics is making sure the employee and the organization are focused on the same priorities. It touches on the organization itself by improving production and reducing waste. It helps the employee or individual set and meet their goals and improves the employee manager relationship. The key in keeping an organization and employee aligned, which improves performance and productivity, is Feedback Dynamics.
When changes occur Feedback Dynamics helps the transition to be smoother and less hectic. It helps the organization and employee have a stream-lined relationship which improves communication and interactions between the two groups. It will help close any gaps that exist in an employee's skill-set and make them a more valuable employee through feedback and coaching.
The brief session in Manila covered these Workshop Objectives
- Define Feedback Dynamics.
- Understand how Feedback Dynamics works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of project management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
- Learn how to give feedback on Feedback Dynamics.
- Recognize the importance of motivation.
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan.